what i got for christmas

Hiya, today I wanted to share with you what I was given for Christmas. I have chosen my top 4 favourite presents which I will be showing you. I know that Christmas is not about the presents, it's about spending time with family, or if you're religious, it's about Jesus.

However, I love reading blog posts about what other people got for Christmas and so thought it would be a good idea to show you what I got. I am very thankful for what I got and of course am not trying to brag at all.


So, grab a hot drink, snuggle up with a blanket and please enjoy this post. ♥

1. Lush bath bombs- I actually got three bath bombs from lush but I've already used one up. I got 'Christmas Eve, Twilight and Father Christmas'. They all smell gorgeous and I can't wait to put them in my bath and let the colours roll out.


 
2. Chocolates- Christmas is not complete without something sweet. I got an assortment of chocolates, all in different shapes and sizes. Chocolates are an ideal gift for someone with a sweet tooth, like me!
 
 
3. A soap and glory gift set- This is a great gift because the box includes four soap and glory classics:
Hand food
Scrub of your life
The Righteous Butter
Clean On Me
 
 
4. The Zoella bath soak- I've had this before and if you want to see a little review on a few of the Zoella Beauty products, click here. I love this and so this was one of my favourite presents.
 
 
Those are my top 4 favourite presents. I also got a 'Bunny Soft Throw' which would have been in this blog post if it weren't for the fact it was not at all photogenic! Anyway, I hope you had a great Christmas, I spent my Christmas sipping hot chocolates and chillaxing! Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment