my favourite blogs


Happy New Year! In honour of the new year, I wanted to talk about some of the blogs that I have been loving and reading daily. I hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do!

BLOGS I HAVE BEEN LOVING

Beloved Bluebird

Skunkboy Blog

Nice & Quiet

Rainbows & Unicorns

Perksofbeingami

Lily Pebbles

Essie Button

Sincerely Kinsey


  I've had a great year; what with going to Germany and everything. I have also absolutely loved blogging this year and can't believe how much my blog has improved since August when I started. The blogs above are my inspirations and my daily reads; I can only hope my blog becomes anywhere near to that standard. That's all I wanted to say, I hope your year started off well and thanks for reading! xox

8 comments:

  1. Happy new year, hope you've had a good one! I've never read a couple of these blogs so will definitely be checking them out!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too! I just checked out your blog and I love it! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this list, there's a few I haven't heard of before so I'll check them out. Happy New Year :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too! Just checked out your blog and it's so nice! :) x
      hannahphillipsx.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Oh very beautiful blog,
    Thanks for share your favorites
    Happy New year 2015
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you and happy new year to you too! Hopefully one day my blog will be as good as yours! x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing :) I love finding new blogs to read!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for reading, i'll check out your blog soon x :)

      Delete