Camping

 I went on a camping trip with my family! (Not just my mum, dad and brother but the whole family). We left on Saturday and came back on Monday. We stayed in Salcombe Regis which was really pretty and lovely. Usually, our camping trips are in July or August but this time, we decided to go in May. (Don't ask me why).
Surprisingly, it was really sunny! It was actually sunnier than most of our camping trips in July and August!









Summary of the trip:

On Saturday, we set up the tent and then I played tennis, badminton and French cricket with my cousins. It was really warm that day.

On Sunday, we walked for three miles up and down massive hills and up endless steps to get to the beach. We also walked through a beautiful Bluebell Forest!
When we arrived at the beach, we skimmed stones and just relaxed. We then went into the town and bought the biggest ice creams I have ever seen! At night, me and my cousins slept in the same tent and it was so fun and cosy.

On Monday, we packed up the tent and played Golf. I was terrible. Nevertheless, it was a really good camping trip! Afterwards, we went to a restaurant and said our goodbyes. Hopefully, we will go camping again soon! x

2 comments:

  1. It looked like it was a lot of fun, I wish I went camping more often! xx

    Emilys Beauty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun and refreshing to get away from technology once in a while! Xx

      Delete