a pamper evening


 I think it's massively important to have that special time all to yourself where you just relax. If I'm ever feeling stressed, I pull out a good book, put on a face mask and have a bath.
 I decided to do that this evening and show you all the products I used. The bath bomb I used was called 'unicorn horn' and it was from lush and
  the face mask I used was called 'tea tree with hazel' from boots. Normally, I would have an aero hot chocolate with mountains of whipped cream on top but we didn't have any.
Thanks for reading! x

4 comments:

  1. This seems so relaxing! Thanks for the product recommendations :)

    xo Arushee // Unadorned Gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I hope you enjoyed the post :) xo

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried the Unicorn Horn from Lush but I really want to! Really enjoyed reading this post xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the unicorn horn from lush; it makes the bath look amazing and it smells of lavender too! Thanks for reading :) xxx

      Delete