lush bath bombs

Hey guys!
 I've just come back from shopping and I thought I would tell you what I purchased. Firstly, I got a floral dress from New Look which was £10. New Look are currently selling quite a few cute, floral dresses so if you need a cheap party dress, go there! Next, I bought these bath bombs from Lush. They are Christmas specials so I just had to get my hands on them! I've never bought either of them before so I cant recommend them, but I can definitely confirm that they look and smell amazing!



Left: Magic Wand bubble bar. Right: Luxury Lush Pud
The one on the left is called 'Magic Wand' and it is a bubble bar. It smells quite strong and flowery. You stir it around in the bath by its wand to create the bubbles; and its reusable! I bought this purely because it looks so cute and I mean, who could possibly resist a scented pink star?!
The one on the right is named 'Luxury Lush Pud' and it is a bath bomb. It smells quite musky so I'm not really sure if it's my one of my favourite bath scents. Hopefully I will come to like it more when I am actually in the bath. I prefer sweeter scents but, once again it was the appearance that caught my eye. I have seen videos of people using this bath bomb and it looks so much fun! You drop it in the bath and all of the little multi-coloured circles come out and mix together; creating a rainbow mess!
I'm not really sure what these bath bombs cost individually but I think they came to around £8.00 together. It is a bit expensive but keep in mind the first one is reusable.

I might do a blog post review of these bath bombs after I have used them one day to see whether I can recommend them or not. Thank you for reading, I am going to do some facts on me soon to let you get to know me a bit better. Bye! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment