my 14th birthday

Hi! I wanted to post some pictures of my 14th birthday which was on the 25th September (quite a while ago now, I know). I always find it hard thinking of what sort of presents to ask for and what kind of party to have, so I hope this blog may be of some use to you when it comes to your birthday party. Enjoy :)


My polaroid camera


  This was my favourite present. It's a 'Instax Mini 8' polaroid camera. If you don't know what a     
polaroid camera is, it's basically an old-fashioned camera that prints out your photo immediately. Obviously, the quality is no where near as good as a modern camera, but it saves a lot of time and I think it's more fun, too. The only down side is the cost of the film. I bought enough film for 10 photos, which cost £10. So, basically £1 a photo.


Shop bought cakes
 


I spent a lot of time trying to decided on what to do for my birthday party. I finally decided to do a cake decorating party. Me and my mum went to the supermarket and bought loads of cake decorating stuff. We bought tubes of icing, chocolate chips, glitter, spray and chocolate. We also bought some ready decorated cakes for the guests to take home when they left.




The decorations



My cupcakes
 
These are my finished cupcakes, they were so easy to make and I had a great time.
Thanks for reading, if you enjoy my blogs I would really appreciate if you could follow me on 'Bloglovin,' (the link is on my blog). I will follow back everyone:) Byeee! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment