snapshots: around here lately


These are all snapshots from around this week that I wanted to share with you. As you can see in the first picture, I got some cacti, yay! I just think these plants look so cool so hopefully I will remember to water them this time! We also drove past these adorable ponies that came running up to me as I got out the car. I think they thought I had food but I was just taking pictures of them.

Today though, I have been to see my cousins cute, little baby. (I think that makes her my second cousin but I'm not sure).
I held her and she was so tiny and sleepy.
I have also been listening to Ariana Grande's new album, 'My everything' non stop and doodling in my journal.
 Thanks for reading and I hope you had a lovely day. xox
P.s Have you taken my survey yet? It will only take a few seconds and I would love to hear all your feedback. x

No comments:

Post a Comment