journal peeks + the glam guide

 
Lately, I've found myself scribbling all my thoughts and doodles down in a little journal. Journals are a great way to express your thoughts and are also fun to doodle in when you're bored. I got my journal from Paperchase (one of my absolute favourite shops) and I love it.


I have also been reading this book 'Glam Guide' by Fleur de force (who is a youtuber and blogger).
 I purchased it from Tesco for £8.
I love it! It's got everything you could possibly need to know about fashion, beauty, hair and health. After reading the page about eyeliner, I feel like I could now even master the winged cat eye! It's written in such a fun and girly way and it gives you lots of general life tips.


 I recommend buying this book because it's so helpful. It teaches you things like how to do a smokey eye, how to make a hair mask, what colours compliment your eye colour ect.
I hope you had a lovely day, thanks for reading. x
P.s I am getting a kitten, eek!! I am so so so excited but i'll save that for another blog post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment