the sky



 
I think the sky is really beautiful and it inspired me to write a poem. I love writing poems so
here it is:
 
Above us is the beautiful sky,
Where the birds sing and flutter by,
The colours mix and lace together,
I open the curtains to see the weather,
 
I gaze at the lemon coloured sun,
Below plays the children who scream and run,
In the evening, the sun has disappeared,
This is a sign that night is near,
 
The crisp, chilled night comes around,
The hushed wind barely makes a sound,
But then the rain begins to drop,
It shimmers down from the sky, at the top,
 
I close my eyes and fall asleep,
As the sky cries and starts to weep,
It's heavy tears shower us all,
Some people call it rainfall.
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and poem , well done xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/2014/11/a-bloggers-christmas-gift-guide.html

    ReplyDelete