it's the little things


I'm an easily pleased person. My day can go from bad to good in the space of about 10 seconds. Like yesterday for instance. I came home from school, frustrated with everything, and then my dad takes me out for a walk late at night to the beach. I live near the beach and see it so many times, but every time I go, the gentle lap of the waves makes me so happy and glad to be alive.

This picture is of the day before my towns carnival that happens every year in November. It's one of England's best and most well-known carnivals and it really is amazing. All the floats are decorated and lit up with hundreds of bright light bulbs, covering the whole of the floats. The music is so loud you can hear the music thumping and vibrating in your chest, your whole body alive and exhilarated. The picture doesn't show any of this, as I took this before the carnival started, in the day, when none of the floats had their lights or music on. The carnival is so fun and thousands of people come and watch it every year. Also, the rainbow in the back of the picture makes me smile.
  This is just one little thing that makes me happy.
Here are 5 more little things that can make my day:

1. Being with my little cousins as they live far away
2. The rain that patters on your window as you fall asleep
3. The happy songs the birds sing
4. Seeing people laughing with their friends
5. Seeing a happy puppy with it's fat tounge lolling out of it's mouth, contently.

I hope you like this different kind of blogpost and tell me in the comments something little that makes you happy when you're having a bad day.
Bye xox

4 comments:

  1. Puppys and kittens make me happy any time of the day. Also new born babies make me want to cry with happiness. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening to some of my own music always makes me feel better. Music is something that I can keep going back to :) Great post!

    Arushee | Unadorned Gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm always listening to music :) and thank you x

      Delete