the murmurings of the starlings // photography




 
I was looking through my laptop and I saw pictures of when I watched 'The murmurings of the starlings'. This is basically when a huge flock of birds gather and then fly away for winter. Since it's winter, I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the photos I took when I was there. These photos are from two years ago and the last picture is fuzzy but it's a picture of the flock of birds. This probably is extremely boring to you and it was to me, at first.

It's not about the flock of birds leaving though, it's the experience. When I went, I remember the cold air chilling me to the bone, the hundreds of kind people crowding around, the flask of hot chocolate that was warming my hands and the calming feeling that it's finally winter; nearly Christmas.
Hopefully I will go again this year because it was really fun and it's a great way to get excited about winter. I know it doesn't seem very fun but the atmosphere was great!
 That was all I wanted to say, thanks for reading, bye! xox

2 comments: