dunster by candlelight

Yesterday, me and my family went to Dunster which is a little medieval town. I love Dunster, it's such a pretty town, with it's cobblestoned paths and small cottages with thatched roofs. Every year near Christmas, the whole town put candles everywhere at night time and turn the streetlamps off. They close the roads and put stalls up and music on. They had dancers, singers and other entertainers. We arrived there on the train and wandered around; looking through shops and exploring.

To start off with I ate a sausage roll, then I had a cookie with a hot chocolate which was made from real chocolate. It was delicious. Overall, the night was amazing and the town looked so beautiful lit up only by the bright light of the moon and hundreds of candles dotted everywhere.
 (Sorry some of the picture quality isn't great, they were obviously taken at night time)















No comments:

Post a Comment