currently



I haven't done a currently post before, so here's what I've been up to recently:

Listening: Lately, I've been listening to 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran, 'One last time' by Ariana Grande, 'Take me to church' by Hozier and 'Elastic heart' by Sia.

Watching: I cannot stop watching 'Dance Moms' It is a really dramatic reality T.V show that I am literally addicted to. I'm #teamchloe, haha. Other than that, I've been watching 'Coronation street' and 'Modern Family', which are some of my all-time favourites.

Doing: In my free time, I love playing piano and am currently practicing my duet piece with my friend, who plays the trumpet. I've also been skyping my cousin and watching youtubers.

Thanks for reading, tell me what you've been up to lately in the comments. x :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! It's so edgy and different, I can't stop listening to it! Xx

      Delete