a day in Dunster

Today, me and my family decided to take a trip to Dunster. It's a beautiful village which was around in the medieval times. There were road works going on when we arrived and we were a bit confused as to what was going on. Dunster is well known for the old cobblestone paths that go all through the village and it looked as if they were destroying them and digging them up.

A local told us that they had dug some of the cobblestones up and built new modern paths in its place because of 'safety hazards' but so many locals complained that they had to put it back.

It would be such a shame for the rest of the paths to be dug up because it is a bit of local history that cannot be replaceable.

 Anyway, while I was there, I decided to take some pictures and document it for you.

 
Remember how I said we were getting a kitten? Well, it's been born, finally! It was born on Friday the 13th of March, (unlucky for some) it's grey and white but we haven't actually seen it yet, we've just been told by the woman who owns the pregnant cat. We get to see it next week but we still cant take it home for another 6 weeks. Eeek!

Also, I have to do a French exam on Monday, which is why I haven't been blogging a lot recently because I'm quite stressed about it. Hopefully it goes well! Thanks for reading, bye! xox

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Dunster looks just beautiful! Good luck on your French exam :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dunster is beautiful! My French exam went well, I got an A/B :) x

      Delete