autumn

 I already made a post about Autumn, but the pictures weren't great quality and I felt I could have put more effort into it, so that post has now been deleted.
Autumn is my favourite time of year. I love snuggling up in a warm cosy jumper, having hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows, the leaves that crunch when you walk on them, and carving pumpkins with my family.
Here are some pictures I've taken over the past few days. Enjoy! :) x



Me and my dad carved those pumpkins today, we made a little display in the hallway for when my mum came home. In case you didn't get it, the pumpkin on the left is eating the remainder of a leg, while the pumpkin on the right is kind of sniggering.
I'm really excited for Halloween, I'm going as a cat ( I wrote a blog on it).
Anyway, thanks for reading:) Oh and thanks for 21 followers! ♥
Bye ! ♥♥♥


2 comments: