ootd

Hiya, I actually took these pictures at the weekend, but I forgot to upload them, so here is a late ootd. I went to a party wearing this, but I think it could also be a casual outfit too. This look would be cute in spring and summer but I think if you wore tights then there's no reason why you couldn't wear it now.
(Also, excuse my face, I had a bit of a cold and didn't feel too well).
 






 
 My dress was from New Look and cost around £10.
I wanted the focus to be on the dress, so for my makeup, I kept it fairly natural. I added only a little bit of the 'Fast Lash Volume Shock Mascara' which I'm not really sure of the price, sorry.
Next for the hair, I decided on a messy bun. I do this hairstyle a lot. I basically tied my hair in a ponytail, wrapped the ponytail around itself, stuck a load of hair grips/bobby pins in and messed it up a bit.
Thanks for reading, bye! :) xox

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress you look lovely xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete