how to make biscuits ♥

Hiya, so, today, I really wanted to do some baking. I decided to cook some little biscuits and decorate them afterwards. Here are my instructions on how to make them, just in case you fancy a treat :)

What you will need:

125g butter
100g caster sugar
1 egg
225g plain flour, sifted
Any decorations of your choice

                                            Step 1: Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl until light and smooth

  
 Step 2: Sieve the flour into the bowl and gradually add the egg.
 
 
  Step 3: Knead into a stiff dough.
 
 
 Step 4:Roll out the dough thinly on a floured surface using a rolling pin
.

 
Step 5: Cut shapes into the dough using cutters.
 
 
Step 6: Place the shapes onto a greased baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
 
 
Step 7: When they are done, take them out of the oven and put them on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.
 
 
 
Step 8: I used chocolate swirl icing to coat the biscuits and then topped it off with some sprinkles and chocolate chips.
 

 
Ta da! They are really yummy and were so quick to make. I really hope you like this kind of blog post, tell me if you want more cooking posts :) xox
 
 

2 comments: